Kasama A. Lee
Changing Lives, One Ripple Effect At A Time
Kasama is a keynote speaker, trainer and a leadership coach. Her work impacts emerging and established leaders, their organizations and their teams in equipping them to reach their highest level of performance. She works with organizations to define and develop their ideal culture. She helps businesses, organizations, and driven individuals learn how to elevate their leadership competencies and fully leverage their strengths. Working with business leaders and their teams, she equips them with highly customized onsite and remote workshops as well as group and private coaching sessions to immediately apply these leadership strategies to achieve new results.
Her business profile include:
- Leadership Development and Personal Growth – 8 Years of Leadership Development, Transformational Growth. She is a certified leadership trainer and a success coach with the globally recognized John Maxwell team.
- Corporate and Sales – 15 Years combined of corporate executive, executive coaching, entrepreneur and sales experiences
Her passion, working with the next generation.
Since 2012, Kasama has worked with teens in leadership and personal growth development. She created a high-level leadership curriculum for high school and middle school students that offer a structured platform to discover their strengths and transformational growth within themselves.
Her life’s vision is to leave a legacy through her leadership development work with those lives she has touched including the next generation of teens. Her passion is to lead, teach and coach those who seek greatness to discover, define and develop their leadership voices. She believes true leadership is about distinction and influence and the desire to change lives, one ripple effect at a time.
Her work with the teens include:
- Creator of Teens In Leadership program sponsored by the City of American Canyon in 2012
- Co-Creator of the Career Day in 2012 at American Canyon High School
- Founder of Young Leadership Academy program. A high-level leadership development curriculum which was successfully established in January 2014. The programs are opened to middle school, high school and college students in the Bay Area.
- Creator of Youth Achievers Club which is rolling out in another major city in January 2015.
Contact Kasama Lee at 415-952-7262 (415-9-kasama) | Email: email@example.com